THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hey Li'l Tasters!

Just checking in to see if anyone is out there. Dr. L & I watched the first show of the season last night (can't believe it's Idol time already) and liked what we saw. It's like the powers-that-be took a page from the Voice and we have a more mentor-ish approach this year.

They may trot out more of the wack-jobs Idol has come to be know for later in the auditions, but it seemed more like the focus was on the better hopefuls.

And how about Harry Connick Jr? We LOVED having him on the panel, and it seemed like Keith and JLo did, too. less dramz, more entertainment.

Hope the old gang is still out there (Rubbertoe? J?) and we will be hearing from you as the season progresses.

K out!

2 comments:

Rubbertoe said...

Hey Guys....I've tried to post but it hasn't let me......I'm glad to see you here....hopefully you see this!!!!

DrL/K said...

Rubbertoe!!! So sorry we did not see your post earlier. I don't know what could be up with the blog -- I'll see if there is any problem with posting. So good to hear from you!
We have been derailed from Idol a little bit by the Olympics, but we have watched all the shows so far.

I think there is some good talent this year. We can't wait to hear what you think of the contestants and Harry :)