THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Little Tasters! Can you believe Idol is back?

Hey everyone, K here checking in in case any of our intrepid Lil Tasters are watching yet. I hope Rubbertoe has had a great year, and Dr L actually spoke to J and he said he was going to check in with us!!! Go J!!!

Idol slipped up on me this year, so I didn't even know it was on until today! Fortunately the trusty DVR knew, so we will catch up soon. Early predictions and snarky asides to soon follow.

Here's hoping we will get everything we expect year after year from Idol, the Good the Bad and the Deluded & Off Key, and that somewhere in between there is some real talent we can root for.

K Out!

2 comments:

Rubbertoe said...

Awesome!
I've tried to check in....but my computer at work doesn't like this website!!!!!
I hope you all are doing well. It would be great to have Jay back. Looking forward to hopefully another meet-up this year again....Hopefully at the finally again.
As for last nights show.....I didn't have a chance to blog it...my boys were distracting me.
I liked the ghetto girl with the purple hair...even though her voice was not that great. I didn't love that 15 year old country girl. I liked the guy that sang the sam smith song and one of the other guys. I'll do better with the blogging tonight!

DrL/K said...

Yay! Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. We will definitely have to meet up again at one of the shows.

I can't wait to hear what you think about this new crop of Idols. I think the guys overall were stronger on the first night. We're a day behind so we'll watch tonight's ep tomorrow.

Take care and talk to you later!