THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Good, The Bad and the The Ugly

The performances were definitely a mix of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly..... Lets start with the good: Best of the night- Alex. Other good ones last night also included Caleb who's version of Lady Gaga's edge of glory could have been horrible. I thought he did a great job with it. And finally, Malaya. Like Jennifer, I was all prepared to hate on her when I heard what she was doing.....Suprisingly her tone was really good. The bad- (or...not that bad...but not great - Sam, he makes a comeback from last year. Jessica - I actually thought she was better than the judges gave her credit for. The Ugly - Cj. Wow...what was That? After doing so well last night, it was really not good. Majesty - I found her performance completely unbelievable. Dexter - Completely Kareoke version of the song, MK - just boring and Jena - I thought it was a complete mess...the judges liked it. Not sure that they were listening to because this was a disaster. Rubbertoe's bottom 3 - CJ, Majesty and Jena America's Bottom 3 - CJ, MK and Majesty. Going home - MK, (although I thought it should be Jena based on last night).

No comments: