THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Is Back!

Ms. Clarkson is back with the first single off her upcoming, as yet titled, fourth album. Her new single, "My Life Would Suck Without You" drops January 19th, 2009. As yet, no date has been posted for the full album. Early word on the CD is that Kelly is returning to the sound of "Breakaway" that catapulted her to international success. So, what do y'all think of the artwork for the single?

2 comments:

Rubbertoe said...

You know....I don't really love the artwork. It doesn't even really look like Kelly. Although I am glad to see a return to the sound of the first two cd's, especially the 2nd, the third one wasn't very good.

DrL/K said...

Go Ms. Clarkson! I can't wait to hear the album! :) Her makeup is pretty, I would like to be airbrushed like that everyday - LOL!