THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Louisville Kentucky Auditions

11,000 contestants in the bluegrass state
Tiffany Shed - looks like a disaster...needs an eyeshadow coach...an a voice one as well.
Joanna Pesini(?)...pretty girl...good....not great....Paula says "worthy".....I'm not so sure. I don't see the star potential there.
Church hill downs looks like a beautiful place.

Next up...some guy named Mudd...just another idol freak...not bad but kinda scary in a "deliverance" kinda way.... Next up:
Brent keith Smith.....decent...some potential....but not so sure he can make it...Simon said "busterous"....I kinda agree. I don't see him going too far despite the cute dimples.
Dueling piano guy...Matt Giraud - I would say no....too Nasaly....no potential here....Kara and Paula like him....even Simon says he has a good voice. Even Randy says yes.....what do they see in him....4 for 4....Simon says he's like Eliot Yamin....I say....ah.....no.....
Next up Chinese character nerdy guy....he drank through Paula's straw...she looks completely grossed out...I would too.
10 made it through the first day....so far I haven't seen the next AI
Whoooo hooo.....Hell's kitchen Jan 29.....its not usually on til June.....Rubbertoe is loving life!!!!!!!!!
Alexis Grace.... good enough for hollywood...not sure if she's good enough beyond that...
Commercial....they have this McDonald's Iced Kona Macadamia nut coffee here that sounds incredible....I just never go to McDonalds in Hawaii.....but I just might have to.....
Aaron Williamson...whooooooooo! Great energy...just not such a great voice...but he sang one of my favorites: CCR "Have you ever seen the rain".......
Rebecca Garcia....just another idol joke.......notes on arm......just a big joke.....Rebeccan says no....she is just acting......
Kris all...felicia barton.....ryan johnson.....all sound good
Lenecia and her struggle through poverty....does she have the talent to turn her life around? After the break: Does her mom have 8-10 kids? You have to be kidding me.......man I already feel sorry for this girl......OK......a little one note wonder.....don't see much here.

Haven't seen the next AI yet.....still looking....we'll see......
Still a long way to go.....
Next week...Rubbertoe.....GOING TO HOLLYWOOD!!!!!...but that's just back home for me......Rubbertoe....OUT!!!!!!!!

No comments: