THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Our Lives Would SUCK without Kelly!




Hey Y'all!


I've checked out of the blog the last two weeks due to major, impending deadlines. UGH! I've got to go back and watch the last 2 weeks of auditions. UGH! Anyway, I couldn't let this one past. Many major media outlets are reporting that our ORIGINAL AMERICAN IDOL BITCHES . . Ms. Kelly Clarkson has now broken the record for fastest rising single. The lead single off of her forthcoming album "All I Ever Wanted", My Life Would Such Without You, has moved to number 1 more quickly than any other song in Billboard history! Hooray! Personally, I LOVE this song, and have it on repeat on my IPod. In case you haven't seen the video, I am posting it below. Way to go Kelly!


By the way, embedding in youtube was disabled so click this link to watch the video!



1 comment:

Rubbertoe said...

I've been wondering where you've been.....ya gotta catch up!!!!