THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oklahoma's OK

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk-lahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain... Last auditions before Hollywood? Seems like auditions were shorter this year? Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not complaining...I'm always glad when the auditions are over and we can get on with the competition. Carl Skinner - Looks like the stereotypical Midwest boy...he's actually better than I expected, but I'd be shocked if they put him through...but they have put through worse....surprisingly they put him through. Nate Tao - Deaf parents....ASL teacher. Cute guy...I like his personality and his spirit...and he can sing too. I like him, but am not sure how far he can go. Next up Oscar and Halley - They are confused by the puppet...what? She could definitely sing and was as good or better than some of the fools they put through...and her solo performance showed it as well. Randy was going to say no? Really Randy...Really? Zonette Johnson - If she wasn't a complete freak...she actually probably could sing, but she was so gimmicky and all over the place and ridiculous that you couldn't really take her serious. I'd be afraid of her in Hollywood...but she goes through. It will be interesting to see if she is more serious in Hollywood. Anastasia Freeman - I knew from the first second she was going to be bad. I kinda like the bad ones that are serious...but the ones like this that are just staged are just irritating. Cayden - 16 years old? Really....he looks 11, because he has cystic fibrosis. Life expectancy 35. Wow. I hate to be cold...but he can't really sing, but they are going to put him through...and I'm glad. Give him a chance and an experience for his short life.

No comments: