THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Did the ATL Leave Ya With Ya Pants on The Ground?

Atlanta

Hello Mary J!

Khia Johnson – Love her spiral curls… She’s tackling Celine and doing it quite well . . . and I am A. CELINE. FAN. I am impressed. I’m already wishing that Mary J had replaced Paula.

Miriam – Not a winner but good

Noel – AKA braces girl . . . Good, solid voice

Tisha – Nice soul, solid voice, but I think she’ll eventually fizzle . . . just Idol intuition . . .

Jermaine Sellers – I kind of love his voice . . . I’m not sure how it will translate on the big stage, but I love his vibe . . .

Is it just me or has Kara gotten better this year . . . time will tell . . . I kinda thought she was a bitch last night, but I’m liking her today . . .

Christy – They are not going to put her through, but I saw them put through people last night who had worse voices than her . . . I think they were mean to her, and I think she was a lot better than they gave her credit

Vanessa – Ok, I’m hopeful for her . . . I liked her in the commercials last night . . . she’s kind of Kelly Pickler-esque in personality. She’s gotta nice little country voice . . . I don’t love country music, but I kind of love her. Love her mother, “Instead of butterflies, I’ve got frogs!”. . . I. LOVE. HER.

Jessie Hamilton – clearly not going to go through . . . I HATE what they are doing to him . . . I think this is mean. This audition is why I hate this part of the show.

Holly – OMFG. . . that’s all . . . Except . . .it’s not . . . She’s gotta nice voice. I think if she loses the gimmick, she could actually do something . . . Now, THIS is Kelly Pickler . . . on crack.

Mallorie – She’s got a little something . . . Not sure, but she may have the goods . . . I could maybe, possibly, hear my Top 12 alarm going off . . .
The A.T.L. is fire . . . according to Kara . . .

Skiiboski . . . AKA, Snoop Doggie Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwg!, Damn, it never ceases to surprise me . . . nice voice . . . nice, nice, voice . . . dawg gotta lose the attitude, but the vocals were good.

Carmen – She dared to sing Kelly Clarkson . . . but did it quite well . . .

Brian Walker – AKA “Cop Guy” . . . Singin a song done by the Velvet Teddy Bear . . . SO. VERY. GOOD. I’m impressed. He’s gotta great voice, and I think I hear the alarm again.

I will leave you with this . . . Pants On The Ground . . .

No comments: