THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This Is Definitely Not A Lifetime Movie . . . But It Did Make Me Feel A Little Dirty...

And we're in LA . . . home of the McPhee . . . who is now strangely blonde . . . anyway . . .

Here we go with Avril Lavigne . . . really . . . devil hoodie . . . really . . .

Jim Ranger - married, three kids . . . He's gotta little Taylor Hicks in him . . . Avril, for very good reasons I think, said no . . . but he's gotta good voice and he goes through.

Sweet Jesus in heaven, when are these auditions going to be over . . .

Mary - Rocker girl kind of reminds me of Nicki McKibbon from Season 1 . . . Not much of a range, but a very good voice. I like her.

PseudoAdam - hurts me . . . hurts me . . . hurts me . . . particularly because I think there is a voice in him, but he just has a weirdness to him . . . a LOT of weirdness to him. . .

Here comes Katy Perry!

I think I have never noticed how beautiful she is . . . stunning . . .

Oh Austin . . . Oh . . . oh . . . Austin . . . why must he represent my people . . .

I. LOVE. KATY. PERRY.

Andrew Garcia - this must be parents night . . . he's got a lovely voice, but I really don't know that he'll go past Hollywood. Ok, I got . . . ugh . . . I just shed a few Idol tears . . .

Tasha Layton - I. LOVE. HER. Y'all know how I am . . . I can latch onto somebody right quick . . . and, I've latched onto someone. :)

Dirty Boy Jason - He makes Katy feel a little dirty and me too . . . I heart him in a creepy way . . . He can't sing, but he kind of makes me giggle. . . Let me repeat . . . I. LOVE. KATY. AND. I. LOVE. THAT. HE. HIT. ON. RYAN.

I love the Katy v Kara vibe. . . let me say now, I'd be happy with Ms. Perry or Ms. Blige as our new judge. LOVE. THEM.

This guy reminds me of Scott (blind boy) from last season . . . good story and a steady voice . . . but I'm not sure how it will translate to the big stage . . . but I like him.

Love that Katy said, "This is not a Lifetime movie". . .

Another audition show filled with very few actual auditions . . .

And another night concludes . . .

No comments: