THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Trouble . . . Trouble, Trouble, Trouble

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we’re in Orlando . . . with the FABULOUS Kristen Chenoweth!

Oh . . . oh . . . oh . . . Theo Clinton . . .

I’m guessing this is not the first time that Ryan has said, “I’ve got to go wash the glitter off my hands.”.

Kara and Kristen are bonding . . .

Seth Rollins – son has autism . . . let’s hope he is good . . . he’s got a nice voice, but I can’t envision him making it beyond Hollywood . . . But Yay for now! Yay!

I’m sorry . . . playing Coldplay’s “Fix You” was WRONG when showing his child who has autism . . . WRONG!!!

Again, with so few people going through to the next round, why can’t we see ALL of them . . . why must we have these bad people/crying montages . . . Ugh!

Jermaine Purifoy – Crooning a little Tony B… clearly an excellent voice. Very, very nice . . . He could go past Hollywood …

Shelby Dressel – I like her . . . again, I’m not sure about her long-term potential . . . I think they are reaching, but I’m glad she went through.

I’m sorry, I hate to keep harping on this, but EIGHTEEN PEOPLE made it through, and you can only show us FREAKIN THREE! UGH! EPIC FAIL!

No guest judge on Day 2 of Orlando . . .

I missed his name, but he is NO BLAKE LEWIS… he didn’t sing AT ALL . . . but, they’ve put through people with worse voices . . . You know Randy gonna put him through . . . Jay Stone, yeah, that was his name . . .

Jannell Wheeler/Brittany Walker/Kasi Bedford – the first two were good, but they can’t put Kasi through . . . she’s wasn’t good . . . but they all three went through

Here comes Cornelius . . . he gonna split is pants . . . He gonna have his Pants On the Ground . . . and they put him through . . . seriously . . .

Bernadette – She’s gotta very nice voice . . . strong . . . good presence
Amanda – Not as good as Berney, but still a good voice. . . again, they’ve put much worse through . . .
I’m glad they sent the sisters through . . . they were cute . . .

Here comes arrest boy . . . with a cringe-worthy version of Amazing Grace . . . Oh shizz, he bout to blow . . . He’s blowin . . . Oh Lawd . . . Here it comes . . . while singing Amazing Grace . . . Oh sweet, heavenly, Jesus . . . an angry spiritual . . . oh good grief, did they really just cuff him . . . really . . . c’mon now . . .

I can already tell you that I want prison boy to go through . . . This one is going to tear up my heart (writing this during the commercial break) . . . I heart him already and he’s just talking . . . Heart him, heart him, heart him. PLEASE BE GOOD. YAY! YAY! YAY!

And we’re done for another week . . . Cali next week . . .

No comments: