THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is the third time a charm?

First up Katelyn (Divorce daughter) - excellent voice. Good control. I can see her making it far in this competition.

Charity Vance (hair salon girl) - Pretty gril with a decent voice, but most likely a one hit wonder. I don't think she has the goods to go far past Hollywood.

Angela Martin - Auditioned 3 times before. I remember her from last season. This girl is even better than I remember her to be. Great style and quality to her voice.
Is the third time a charm?


Harold Davis - I think they are going to send this guy through, even though I don't think he deserves it...the judges prove me wrong. Its a no. Harold is broken hearted.

John Park - very cute boy. Very soulful voice, Not what I was expecting from this guy. I don't think he'll make it far in THIS competition.

A quick glimpse at sme good ones...

Only 13 Golden tickets in Chiago....

No comments: