THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The complete top 24

First up...Janell, pretty girl, but voice isn't good enough...They snd her through. She'll be short-lived.

Tyler Grady - he's got this Iggy Pop thing going on. Voice is not super strong though... He's through...and I'm glad because I kinda dig this 70's guy.

Lacey Brown - Tp 50 last year, but didnt make it through. They send her through...a dream finally realized.


Ashley Rodriguez, Alex Lambert, Joe Munoz all through.

Crystal Bowersox - I'll be shccked if she dosn't make it. She makes it...I was very worried...Simon did a good psych-out.

Katie Stevens - Girl with the Alzheimer's grandmother - Shes in the top 24.

I'm beginning to LOVE Ellen.....

Angela Martin - the girl with the special needs daughter...I remember her now. I Loved this girl last year, but I had forgotten her...its all coming back to me no.
She didn't make it. So sad.....Kara was so kind to her. I wish she had made it.

Lilly Scott - She looks old....I kinda like her voice, but she doesn't have the package. She makes it through...but I don't see top 12.

Paige Miles, Siobhan Magnus, Michelle Delamor, Jermaine Sellers, John Park...all through.... (I thought Jermaine was in group 2 that went home....was that a different Jermaine?)

Haley Vaughn and Tori Kelly - Tori is a pretty girl, but Haley is much better. Good drama building here......AI makes the right decision....Haley is through.

After the break: Thaddeus Johnson v. Andrew Garcia. Personally I think Thaddeus is a better singer, but I completely expect Andrew to go through.
Tears to my eyes seeing Thaddeus not make it..even more tears seeing Andrew makie it.

THIS is what AI does the best.

No comments: