THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Idol Exit Song: GTFO

This is the song that is supposed to debut Thursday:

Okay, maybe not quite Get The Fuck Out, but CLOSE. "Leave Right Now"--wow, blunt. What do you guys think? Man, this song is simultaneously cold-blooded AND weepily dull. And if I was getting the Idol boot, and on the verge of tears, this thing would drive me over the brink. What was wrong with the kind of songs they were using before? From the likes of "I'm going home" to "I'm getting weaker and weaker" now? Way to empathize. This sort of cements for me that Idol powers-that-be are out of touch with reality.

BTW, I do think it would be hilarious if one of the contestants watches this, pulls a stunt like the singer in the video, and Security has to drag them out...be careful what you wish for, Idol...

No comments: