THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I AM A BEAUTIFUL MANFLOWER

We had the intros, and I still don't know where we are tonight . . . I'm guessing we're getting the leftovers of those we didn't see . . . or just a review of all of the auditions . . .

Jessica from Denver - Wow! Powerful voice, nice control. I kind of heart her for coming back this season. Good job, girl.

I just tried to fast forward through the damned commercials, but this is LIVE . . . ugh.

Amanda Sheckman - She has a good, solid voice . . . I love her. I love her drama. . . but a little of her could go a long way.

Lee D. - He's a bigger, scratchier version of Kris Allen . . .

As an aside, does anyone actually believe that Kelly Ripa is in the kitchen making party treats for her kids bday party? Seriously? Really?

Lacey Brown from Orlando - Love her . . . Love her . . . Love her . . . glad she's back!

Several Sixteen Year Olds - Genesis, Thaddeus, and some white girl . . . none of them were terribly memorable for me . . .

I swear, when Thaddeus said, "Hollywood" . . . it reminded me of the movie Mannequin . . . remember, when Anthony from Designing Women was "Hollywooooooooood", and he thought Andrew McCarthy was weird for liking the mannequin who was actually Kim Catrall . . . anyway . . . I know y'all remember.

I have five words for you: I AM A BEAUTIFUL MANFLOWER

Y'all got tickets to the gun show? Big Mike wants y'all to know that muscleheads gots game . . . he's through

Didi - We've got a little Megan Joy going on here . . . But much better . . . I like her more than I've liked most . . . she's got some Top 12 potential.

Erin Kelley - Rip my heart out and stomp on it . . . Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy, he can sing! Hooray!

Kimberly Bishop - Oh. Sweet. Lord. She kissed something, but I'm just not sure what . . .

Shaddai Harris - Lawd in the mornin . . . Make. It. Stop.

Ok, so, I'm a little excited about watching Past Life next after Idol . . . er, sorry, back to Idol.

Anyone else still unconvinced that the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders excited Seacrest?

Hope Johnson - Not the greatest or the strongest voice, but good enough to go through.

Next week we have our 181 Idol finalists hittin Hollywood with Ellen D. See ya next week!

No comments: