THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It only hurts when Casey and Crystal aren't singing...

Hey Y'all - I was just too tired last night to weigh in on all the performances - so just a few tidbits here and our rankings!
Faves of the night: Casey - he really was into the performance and maybe it helped that he just had the rhythm guitar and was seated - LOVED it! Crystal - I thought that was such a sweet and sincere take on the song - and obviously she was singing to her beau :) Was surprised the judges were not digging it...

Meh: Lee: Probably not a popular opinion here, but I didn't like it. I thought he was trying too hard to make sure he worked in the raspy vocals throughout. Siobhan - you are really disappointing me! I am soooo over the power note at the end of the song. The one Shania song that I know fairly well, and it was just overdone.

L/K's rankings:
Casey
Crystal

Aaron
Big Mike
Siobhan
Lee

Our bottom three: Big Mike, Siobahn, Lee
Big Mike goes home

America's Bottom Three:
Lee, Big Mike, Aaron
I know we have guessed this EVERY week for weeks, but Aaron goes home

No comments: