THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

Trent Harmon Wins The Last American Idol

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quickly My Predictions

OK...so last nights show was supposed to inspire us? Yeah....not so much.

I'm trying not to be a "hater"...but this years lot of contestants has to be the weakest in the 9 year history of Idol.

Best of the night by a mile - Crystal. She is in a league of her own. Last night no one even came close.

Second - Lee. Didn't love his arrangement of the song. But he is coming into his own, getting more comfortable and coming on strong. He could be in the finale.

Third- Casey. I don't care what the judges said, he wasn't on the level of Crystal or Lee...but he was way better than the rest of the lot.


SUPER HUMONGOUS SPACE

4. Aaron - Voice is good...but I've said it before, he lacks the package

5. Big Mike - I like the fact that he's toned down since being knocked off his cocky perch. I can't stand his wife. Every time they show her in the audience I cringe.

6. Cinnabon - What was with the butterfly outfit?

7. Tim - He wasn't bad....but he's reached his limit.

America's bottom 3: Aaron, Cinnabon and Tim.

I think Tim's time has run out........

No comments: