THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Pre-Top 6 Elimination Post

Ok, so, I'm a little concerned about tonight's elimination. I have picked Aaron, Mike, and Lee to be in the bottom 3 . . . with Mike going home. I think these are the safe picks to go with . . . however, in my heart, I feel that Siobahn should be in the bottom three . . .even worse, I think that MamaSox could be in the bottom three. I need to try and understand America . . .I just don't get America's fascination with Siobahn (and I think I echo my Idol compatriots in this sentiment). This post is really going nowhere, but I. JUST. DON'T. GET. IT. There is a weird part of me that thinks that Aaron will be safe and MamaSox will go to the bottom three . . . a strange Idol fact . . . only two Idols have gone to the bottom 3/2 and actually won the title . . . Rueben Studdard and Fantasia. . . no other Idols have gone to the bottom 3/2 and actually won . . . could this year be a throwback to Season 2? Just throwing things out there. . . Kelly, Carrie, Taylor, Jordin, David, and Kris all avoided the bottom tier . . . wonder what will happen this year . . . Just a rambling post . . .

No comments: