THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Top 7 Results: Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

I wonder if QT directed this intro . . .

QT thinks America's going to have a tough time . . . but thinks he knows who is going home.

THIS is AMERICAN Idol.

The tie bar is back. . . and it is telling us that Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson are here.

And here are our Top 7 . . . Will the judges use the save? Will one of YOUR favorites go home? Will Ryan and Simon engage in uncomfortable homosexually laced innuendo? All of these questions and more will be answered in the next hour.

Here comes the Idols doing Flashdance . . . Revel in the cheese . . . featuring, as usual, the Gokey screech . . .

Let's talk to the kiddies . . . Adam thought QT ws very encouraging . . . Allison thought it was cool that they got to ride in a limo and go to the premier of 17 again (I wonder if Lambert and Zefron had a powwow?) . . . and the Zefron is in the audience . . .

Dim the lights and here we go . . . Allison is up first and she is SAFE . . . Adam is next and he is SAFE . . . Anoop is up next and he is in the BOTTOM THREE. . . . so far, no surprises.

Jennifer Hudson is up next with her pre-taped performance. We do love our girl Jennifer. She's singing "If this isn't love" off her first cd. . . . Her voice was amazing . . . our girl can blow. . .

And we're back to the live show, and the very live results . . .

Kris and Lil are standing up together . . . Simon wanted to mention that Kris was brilliant . . . one of them is in the bottom three . . . Kris is SAFE and Lil is in THE BOTTOM THREE . . . Matt and Danny are up next . . . The Gokey is typically cocky . . . Matt is in the BOTTOM THREE and Danny is SAFE . . . Ryan's gonna send someone back to safety . . . who is it ? ANOOP is SAFE! As he should be . . . Lil and Matt were, in my opinion, the definite bottom two last night.

Up next, The Miley . . . Yes, I'm 36 years old and I like this song . . . please point me in the direction of a support group . . .

Someone in the tech room missed their cue . . .

Here we go . . . after the nationwide vote of over 36 million . . . Lil is SAFE and Matt is going home . . . or is he? I just can't imagine that they are going to save him . . . particularly after that hot mess . . . that was just not good. . . I cannot believe they chose to save him . . . wow, I hope they don't live to regret that . . . I mean, I like the boy, I really do . . . and I'm touched by his emotion . . . but that was simply awful . . .

Two pieces of bad news . . . 1) Two people are eliminated next week AND 2) It's disco week . . . yikes . . . I'm a little ugh-ed out right now. Oh well, I am J and THIS was AMERICAN Idol . . .

No comments: