1. Kris - Best vocal of the night. He is the most consistent, if not the most dynamic, of the group.
2. Adam - I won't even get into the irony of him doing some Wild Cherry . . . took some good ole cheese and made it into brie . . . Very, very good.
3. Allison - an unpopular pick for 3rd, I know. However, I thought her vocals were pretty good . . . and the clothes . . . She's 16 . . . For the love of Miley Cyrus!
4. The Gokey - He was a wee bit shouty, but he made me kind of like a song that I cannot stand. He gets props for that.
5. Lil - It was not good folks, but she did keep it in key for the most part. DO NOT DO CELINE!
6. Scott - I do not love Scott. However, I have to say that his vocals were quite a bit better this week. I wish he could sing a song that did not make him sound 145 years old.
7. Matt - Yikes . . . I love this guy, but that was not good. He was shrieky and out of tune and just yikes, but not as bad as . .
8. Megan - I love this girl and her quirky nature . . . I really do . . . but I was bored. . . and she was all over the place with those hand movements. . . . I really wasn't sure . . . As weird as it was, it was still much better than . . .
9. Anoop Dogg - Wow! This week he went from hero to zero. That's all.
My Bottom 3: Matt, Megan and Anoop
America's Bottom 3: Megan, Anoop, and Allison
Voted off the island: Anoop