THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little Tasters Game: Major Point Update

Ok, Little Tasters, I've gotten a wee bit behind on the game, but I think I'm back on course. You'll have to check my math, but I think I'm on target. Here's where we stood at last count.

1. J = 30 points
2. RT = 19 points
3. Dr.L&K = 13 points

Final 9: (Jacob, Stefano, Pia) Pia

J = 1 of bottom 3 correct = 1 point
RT = 2 of bottom 3 correct = 2 points
Dr.L&K= 2 of bottom 3 correct = 2 points

Final 8: (Paul, Jacob, Stefano) Paul

J = 2 of bottom 3 correct = 2 points
RT = 3 of bottom 3 correct and eliminated contestant! = 6 points
Dr.L&K = 2 of bottom 3 correct and eliminated contestant! = 5 points

Final 7: (Stefano, Hailey, Jacob) Stefano

J = 3 of bottom 3 correct and eliminated contestant = 6 points
RT = 2 of bottom 3 correct = 2 points
Dr.L&K = 3 of bottom 3 correct and eliminated contestant! = 6 points.

** None of us got the picks from our original lists correct during these three weeks **

Updated totals:

J = 39 points
RT = 29 points
Dr.L&K = 26 points

Let's see what happens tonight . . . and sorry I got behind on the game :(

2 comments:

DrL/K said...

What a crazy season this has been! We haven't been able to make sense of it. I think you have been doing a great job, though!
--K

J said...

I have no idea how these five people are our final five . . . I guess I get Lauren and James . . . but if you would have told me that Hailey, Jacob, and Scotty would be there as well . . . and no Pia . . I don't think I would have reacted well.