THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

I just had to write a little post here to sound off a bit on what the hell just happened on Idol. They didn't just vote off a good singer. They voted off the singer who was the most consistent week in and week out . . . the person who should, in my opinion, have been standing as the winner at the end of the Idol journey. Last night was a possible first in Idol history. A night, in my opinion, where everyone was solid. There were no bad performances last night . . . so, in theory . . . or in reality, ANYONE could go home. This elimination completely changes the outlook for Idol. It makes Scotty a serious contender for the crown. It shows that there is NO clear frontrunner. I am SO PISSED right now I can hardly type. Yes, yes, I understand it's just a television show . . . but it's one that we invest our time in 6 months per year. . . I hope the judges are kicking themselves for saving Casey two weeks ago. WHAT THE FUCK . . . that concludes this rant for now.

No comments: