THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little Taster Idol Game: Week 2

Hey Little Tasters! It's time to update the points game!

Let's review our scores from last week:

J = 11 points
Dr.L/&K = 9 points
Rubbertoe = 8 points

Here's how we did this week.

J - 2 out of 3 in the bottom 3 (2 points) and Karen predicted to go home in the original picks (5 points) = 7 points

Dr.L/&K = 2 out of 3 in the bottom 3 (2 points) = 2 points

Rubbertoe = 3 out of 3 in the bottom 3 (3 points) and predicted Karen to go home (3 points) = 6 points. Perfect week for Rubbertoe! Congrats!

New standings:

J = 18 points
Rubbertoe = 14 points
Dr.L/&K = 11 points

I think I did it right this week, but let me know if I made a mistake . . . I could be having an Oops, I did it again moment.

See y'all next week.

No comments: