THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

Trent Harmon Wins The Last American Idol

Friday, March 11, 2011

Little Tasters Idol Points Game

Hey Everybody,

I'm not sure if we want to play the points game this year or not, but I thought I would start it. Rubbertoe did post his picks prior to the first show and for that reason I think he should get a points bump. Here is how I'm laying out the point values.

Picking the bottom 3 correctly: 1 point each
Picking the person who goes home from your original list: 5 points
Picking the person who goes home that week from your review: 3 points

These point values were pulled straight from my behind and have no meaning whatsoever. :)

So, here we go . . .

Dr.L/K = 1 of 3 of the bottom 3 (1 point), eliminated contestant (3 points), correctly picking from original list (5 points) = 9 points

Josh = 3 of 3 of the bottom 3 (3 points), eliminated contestant (3 points), correctly picking from original list (5 points) = 11 points

Rubbertoe = 2 of 3 of the bottom 3 (2 points), eliminated contestant (3 points), correctly picking from original list (5 points), getting his picks in on time and STILL GETTING IT RIGHT (3 points) = 13 points

Week 1 Standings

Rubbertoe = 13 points
Josh = 11 points
Dr.L/K = 9 points

Good Job Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rubbertoe said...

I think you gave me 5 extra points....

I didn't correctly predict Ashton from my top 13...even though I did predict her from the show.

DrL/K said...

I wondered about that as I was posting the pre-season predictions on the upper right of the blog. So, does that mean the ranking is:

J -11 points
Dr L & K - 9 points
Rubbertoe - 8 points?

-- K

Rubbertoe said...

Yup....unfortunately for me...takes me from first place to last place....

Gotta make it up in the next rounds!