THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Little Tasters Idol Points Game

Hey Everybody,

I'm not sure if we want to play the points game this year or not, but I thought I would start it. Rubbertoe did post his picks prior to the first show and for that reason I think he should get a points bump. Here is how I'm laying out the point values.

Picking the bottom 3 correctly: 1 point each
Picking the person who goes home from your original list: 5 points
Picking the person who goes home that week from your review: 3 points

These point values were pulled straight from my behind and have no meaning whatsoever. :)

So, here we go . . .

Dr.L/K = 1 of 3 of the bottom 3 (1 point), eliminated contestant (3 points), correctly picking from original list (5 points) = 9 points

Josh = 3 of 3 of the bottom 3 (3 points), eliminated contestant (3 points), correctly picking from original list (5 points) = 11 points

Rubbertoe = 2 of 3 of the bottom 3 (2 points), eliminated contestant (3 points), correctly picking from original list (5 points), getting his picks in on time and STILL GETTING IT RIGHT (3 points) = 13 points

Week 1 Standings

Rubbertoe = 13 points
Josh = 11 points
Dr.L/K = 9 points

Good Job Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rubbertoe said...

I think you gave me 5 extra points....

I didn't correctly predict Ashton from my top 13...even though I did predict her from the show.

DrL/K said...

I wondered about that as I was posting the pre-season predictions on the upper right of the blog. So, does that mean the ranking is:

J -11 points
Dr L & K - 9 points
Rubbertoe - 8 points?

-- K

Rubbertoe said...

Yup....unfortunately for me...takes me from first place to last place....

Gotta make it up in the next rounds!