THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Alyson Gilbert May Feel Alone . . . Next Week

Alyson Gilbert – "I Think We’re Alone Now" – Why oh why would the contestant who was called over the top pagenty in week one choose to sing a version of a song covered by the mall queen. Don’t get me wrong, I heart me some sweet, velveeta, rich Tiffany . . . but come on, girl . . . you just got your mojo last week. Ugh, just as I feared. Performance was kind of all over the place. Yikes. I sort of have a soft spot for this girl because she bounced back so fiercely last week, but she could be headed for the bottom 2 again after takin on some Tiffany . . . Why not try a song like “Could’ve Been” . . . also Tiffany . . . also rich tasty goodness . . . but, unlike the one she performed, is a song just DYING to be countrified . . .

No comments: