THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Coffey: LEAVE RHIANNA ALONE!

Coffey – “Umbrella” - Ok, I love this song. I love Rhianna’s version . . . and I love Mandy Moore’s version. However, this contestant, who was SO promising during the auditions, has just fallen flat during the competition. I’m a little worried. Hopefully, Jewel has spoken with him about the Belinda Carlisle vibrato that was SO prominent last week. THERE ARE NO WORDS . . . for how absolutely terrible I felt that was. I know from watching Idol that the judges and audience definitely hear things differently live than we do watching on television . . . but, man oh man. I just don’t know what to say. The actual vocal . . . no, no, I just can’t. I know he had good intentions here, but man, there may be an all out bitch fight for next week’s bottom 2.

No comments: