THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Ashlee Wants to Crinkle Your Toes and Charley Hopes You Wants Some More of It.


Side note: It will be really interesting to see who the judges eliminate because some of the ones that they have loved . . . . not so much for me.

Next up, Ashlee Hewitt singing . . . that Cobbie Callet song about crinkling your nose and toes and stuff . . . the judges are gonna love her but I’m not sold quite yet. She is a beautiful girl, and if she wasn’t, they wouldn’t love her this much . . . On a second look, she is a very pleasant singer and could have some potential. She's definitely safe tonight . . . maybe she'll grow.




Charley Jenkins is on stage next . . . good ole boy wanting to sing good ole country songs . . . daddy died and wants to make him proud. He’s singing “I like it, I love it, I want some more of it” . . . clearly a Big and Rich song cuz John Rich is grinning from ear to ear. Judges didn’t love him . . . I didn’t love him . . . A decent voice there . . . with a kind of yodel in the vibrato. The judges are very mixed on him . . . he could be very good but I'm not sure he will be given the chance.

2 comments:

DrL/K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DrL/K said...

Sorry about that, was trying to edit my comment and I deleted it! arrrghhh....


I meant to say that I didn't see Alyson's eyeball thing, but K did and thought it was a bit weird. I just heard her - and it seemed alright - but not spectacular.

Ashley - I just didn't see what all the fuss was about with her. Very cute, but voice was so-so. I imagine these contestants are quite nervous. That song is overplayed right now on the radio...so that could be a factor too for me.

Charley - not so much! Too bouncy and that song was just not the best for showing off voice work?