THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Bottom Two: Who Stays and Who Goes?

We're down to the bottom two . . . Justin and Tommy. I think Justin will go, but I'm curious to see how they perform.

Justin Gaston – “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” – Oh Justin, Justin, Justin . . . I hate that you were eliminated, but I need to review your last performance anyway. One last look at The Hotness, yo. I agree with Jewel . . . no telling what John Rich is gonna say about this one. Ok, ok, vocals are still a little weak, but they are on pitch and he sounds country. 1000 times better than either of his other two performances. I think that of these ten, for tonight, he was right in the middle. However, I think we all know that he was not going to win this competition.

Tommy Stanley – “Maniac” – Sounds like a strange song choice to me, but I’m willing to have an open mind. I like this guy . . . and he did stop wearing the sailor suit, so, I’m all in. Vocally, a decent performance. He was on pitch for most of the song . . . screamed a bit, but overall good vocal. I have to agree with the judges, not very country, but good vocally.

Now, I kind of hope that Justin stays . . . But, alas, I am wrong. He wasn't gonna win anyway . . . another week is done. I'm gonna rank em this week, I promise.

No comments: