THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Shaun Mayer Channels Her Inner Faith

The next person to be safe is . . . Shaun Mayer.

She is not my favorite contestant, but I'm glad she is safe. I like her adventersome spirit. . . . the girl likes to take a risk . . .

Tonight, she is choosing to sing "Breathe" . . . I kind of love this song, and I think it could be a git for her. On the other hand, she could struggle with a little vocal control . . . I'm not sure. . . . Here's hoping . . .

She has done a very, very lovely job, indeed. She kept her voice under control and was quite steady. At the points when she could have lost control of the song, she reigned it in and kept control. I'm impressed.


Jewel – Thought she did a good job, but still worried about the consistency
Jeff – Thought she did a good job, but clearly didn’t love it.
John – Thought she was good, and was shocked based on her past performances . . . backhanded compliment

Overall, I thought she did a very good job. She needs to reign in her consistency level from week to week, but overall, this week was on target.

No comments: