So, Allsion and I were sitting around yesterday at work . . . talking about Idol . . . as we should have been, right? Anyway, we were talkinga bout this week's theme of "Top 100 on Itunes". We were excited about the fact that this week's show would be somewhat current. That conversation, of course, led to thinking about what each contestant would sing. Below, I'm gonna list our thoughts.
1. Kris - Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours"
2. Matt - Matthew Nathanson - "Come on Get Higher" OR The Fray's "You Found Me"
3. Danny - The Fray's "You Found Me" -
** We think that Matt and The Gokey may scrap over The Fray
4. Adam Lambert - Carrie Underwood's "Home Sweet Home" - Y'all just know he would rock out some G&R
5. Lil Rounds - Any one of three Beyonce songs on the list . . . Sweet Lord, we hope she stays away from "Single Ladies"
6. Allison - WE WANT PINK'S "SO WHAT" . . . a second place thought to Adele's "Chasing Pavements"
7. Megan - Katie Perry's "Hot n Cold"
8. Scott - We also think Mr. McIntyre will fight for The Fray or perhaps Matthew Nathanson.
9. Anoop - Strangely, Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" is on the Top 100 . . . I don't know why. The judges talked about Anoop rockin it out again . . . WHY? . . . But we think there is a distinct possibility he may choose this old school song.
What do y'all think?