THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quick Picks from L & K

Sorry this is so rushed, y'all, but we have been so busy I only have time to make a quick post.
L and I thought some people showed they were in it to win it last night, and some made bizarre song choices that could spell doom for them - although what's the deal with the new twist? More Sing Yourself Out Of Jail cards?

Rankings from last night:

Adam (by miles)

Gokey
Lil
Scott

Alexis
Matt
Megan
Michael
Jasmine
Kris
Jorge
Allison
Anoop

Who should go home: Anoop and Allison (though I don't think they will)
Who will go home: who knows? If it's up to America, maybe Jorge & Allison?
If they do a sing-off, do they do the same songs?
This show seems to be as much about personality as singing ability, sometimes more, so even though Anoop sucked last night he may survive.
I thought Kris looked about as professional as a frat boy singing at a Spring Break luau but people seem to like him, too.
Was it me or did Megan's performance of Rockin' Robin seem almost weirdly surreal?
What an odd night. Adam blew the roof off the place, though, that much is clear.

-- K

1 comment:

Rubbertoe said...

I'm glad that you agree with me about Alison. I was starting to think I was crazy because everyone from my sister...to people at work really liked her.
I didn't hate her...but I didn't think it worked. I liked her so much better in the earlier rounds.