THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Performer of the Week

I haven't really run this past anyone as yet, but in celebration of our 13,000th hit . . . Thanks, people! I thought we could start a new weekly posting . . . Performer of the Week. In my thinking, "Performer of the Week" can be the best performance of the week OR the performer who was the most improved (think KLC singing "Anyway" last year) . . . I'll get us started with what I thought was the best performance of last week. . . Adam Lambert singing "Tracks of My Tears" . . . seriously, for me, hands down the best performance of the entire season thus far. Click the link below to revisit the Lambert Magic.

1 comment:

Rubbertoe said...

I agree with your choice here. Although...I have to disagree that anything by KLC was worthy of this new "award" (just kidding....kinda)........

Other notable performances from last year. Jason Castro - Hallelujia.....Lil David - Imagine.....