THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quick Picks for the Plot Twist and the Elimination

Hey Y'all!

Here are some quick thoughts and quick picks for tonight's broadcast.

First up, I predict Kelly Clarkson will be FANFREAKINGTASTIC!

Now that my talk of Ms. Clarkson is out of the way. . . Here are my predictions . . .

My Bottom 3: Jasmine, Jorge, and Anoop
My Picks for America's Bottom 3: Jasmine, Jorge, and Allison

My Pick for the Big Twist: The judges will make the Idols sing for their supper and will pick the two departing contestants themselves.

My Pick for who will leave: Jorge and Jasmine.

I think tonight's pick is tough. Based on last night's performances, Anoop should really go home. However, this boy has got a cult following, and he ain't going anywhere for a hot minute. I don't think Allison deserves to be in the bottom 3 . . . However, she is the person in the middle of the pack who I think will find herself surprisingly in the Bottom 3.

What do y'all think?

No comments: