THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Carly in the bottom 3?

OK...the shock for me was Carly in the bottom 3. I have here in the top 5 and have her as the #1 female. AY!
I also have to say that I was a little sad to see Amanda go (I'm usually sad when any of them leave)...but I think Amanda would have made a good addition to the tour...at least she brought something a little different to the table.

BTW....last week I was 3 for 3 in the bottom three...but predicted KLC to leave.
I am 0 for 2 so far in the eliminations....However, I am predicting that KLC days will be numbered next week. Yahoo had 68% saying she would go home this week....which means to me that her fan base is not strong.

I am super psyched to see Dolly Parton is going to be a mentor this year.....LOVE IT!
Now....if only we can get Jason Castro to sing "rocky top tennessee"....that would just be icing on the cake. I'm just praying that KLC doesn't do "9 to 5"......

No comments: