THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

L&K Predictions for tonight's song choices

Hmmm, that's a really good question! I can say for sure that we both are hoping that the Idols cannot repeat a song from last week. I don't have any idea how large the Lennon-McCartney song catalog is - so surely there are LOTS to choose from :)

Just offhand - these might be some good song choices in general: Paperback Writer, Back in USSR, Blackbird, Dear Prudence, She Came in through the Bathroom Window, Good Day Sunshine, Helter Skelter, I'll Follow the Sun, Lady Madonna, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Obla di obla da, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Rocky Racoon.....those are just some of the ones I like!

I could see Amanda doing Helter Skelter!

It is really tough - but I wonder if they will try to stick to songs that the public might recognize? I don't know, but it should be fun to watch :)

No comments: