THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Idol Tonight"

Just curious whether any of you are as big of a nerd as me and watch "Idol Tonight" on the TV guide channel. I hate to admit it...but it is my second favorite TV show.
In case you don't watch it and wanna check it out, its on 1 hour before Idol. Its hosted by Justin Guarini and Kimberly Caldwell. Last night they had Constantine and Chicken little on...its so cheesy...I love it! (But then again, I also love the group numbers and am the only person I know that actually really enjoyed "From Justin to Kelly"....

1 comment:

DrL/K said...

I love "Idol Tonight"! Good, cheesy fun :) There is also a channel here in TX - I think it is "Reality TV" - that does an hour long Idol recap show that is apparently taped right after each current contestant is kicked off. Much fun!