THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Coffey Strikes Back!

Ok, so, I've given Coffey quite a bit of flack over this season of Nashville Star. I never quite thought he ever lived up to his potential during the auditions. However, he did get better during the last couple of weeks. So, I thought I would post an interview posted by Reality World detailing his path on Nashville Star, and his thoughts about what happened and his future. Included in the interview, are Coffey's thoughts on the judges and how mainstream African-American media vehicles like Ebony magazine and BET are guilty of promoting rap and r&b artists moreso than country artists. He's pretty outspoken, but I've got to say, I agree with a lot of what he has to say . . . Click the link to read the story.

No comments: