THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Melissa Lawson Takes The Wheel And Drives It Home

The BRC is ready to give us the second of three finalists. Who will it be?

Melissa Lawson is our second finalist. Whew . . . Yay! She freakin rules . . .

Here she comes, our girl is gonna croon a little Carrie Underwood . . . seriously, I heart La Lawson, but I'm not really sure that this is a smart move. I've got my fingers crossed . . .

Seriously, no need to cross my fingers. Our girl was freakin awesome! She and Jesus took the wheel together and drove it all the way home. Her voice is amazing and she just looked like she is already a star . . . As I have said before, I hope she wins, but I don't necessarily think she needs to . . . she's gonna be at the CMA's next year . . . .

No comments: