THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Gabe Garcia Is Ready For A Cocktail

Next up in our top 4, Gabe Garcia . . . this really should come down to him and Melissa Lawson; . . . In his home visit, he is given the key to the city . . . I just love him.

Gabe is singin, "Its Five Oclock Somewhere" . . . kind of a non-energetic performance for me . . . vocals were a bit shaky, not my favorite from him. I hope his second one is better . . .

Jeff Steele thinks that he was a bit shaky vocally, and wants the next one to be better

John Rich continues his love affair with Gabe and thinks it was wonderful.

Jewel is glad he got to go home and is looking forward to his next performance.

I think we all have to remember that with this few people watching and voting, placement in the lineup and energetic songs are key . . . hmmmm . . .

That being said, I find the placement of the performers very interesting . . . I kind of think that it's intersting that Shaun was first . . . I think that Coffey is going home tonight . . . so, if that's true, Melissa Lawson will be the last of the remaining . . . I think they really want her to win . . . just a thought.

No comments: