THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Billboard Charts: The Davids!



Billboard's latest charts were released today, and our Davids have hit the ground running. David Cook posts 6, yes 6, new entries on the Hot 100, and Lil David Archuleta posts one. Their positions on the Hot 100 are based solely on digital downloads. Impressive indeed. David Cook is charting with: #3 Time of My Life, #15 Dream Big, #22 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, #28 The World I Know, #42 I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, and # 47 Billie Jean . . . whew. David Archuleta hits the charts at #36 with Imagine. To see the entire chart, click the link!

1 comment:

DrL/K said...

Wow! How exciting - I know you posted this a while back...are they still doing well on the BB charts?