THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

David Cook Has A Message For His Fans

Just saw this on YouTube --

Looks like our Mr. Cook is trying to keep it real, and stay connected to the fans that catapulted him to Idol fame. Seems to me he is a humble guy who appreciates this enormous opportunity, and maybe we'll have another Idol who won't make us wish we could forget them in a year, like so many others. Looks like we can expect good things to come from David Cook...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Rubbertoe said...

The only idol that I wish we could have forgotten was Taylor Hicks....but then again, I was ready to forget him about 8 weeks before the finale!
(although I have to admit, even though I really didn't care for him, I actually kinda like his album...as long as I can just listen and don't have to watch him).