THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Everything you ever wanted to know about David Archuletta

So Today is the "BIG DAY"....probably the biggest thing to ever happen to my hometown....(except perhaps the Torch Run through the city leading up to the opening ceremonies of the 2002 Olympics).

I talked to my niece to make sure that she and my Dad and everyone will be attending the rally at my old high school (MHS).

Here is a link that has everything you might ever want to know about David Archuletta (and more)...including a tour of my alma mater. (However.....a few years back, they tore down my old school and built an entirely new school...so its not REALLY where I went to high school....but for me it was kinda fun watching the tour since I haven't been inside the new school).

Anyway...I hoping to find a live feed to the pep rally sometime this afternoon.....

http://davidarchuletafanblast.com/category/special-events/

No comments: