Monday, May 19, 2008
Ugh! I got to the bottom of this post and hit the FRACKING escape key, and have had to start over . . . UGH!
And go . . . DJ Slim over at Idol Blog Live continues to spoil all of the juicy tidbits . . . Here are a few morsels pertaining to the Idol Finale Results Show!
* Paula will debut a new song from her upcoming album - Er . . . Um . . . live, seriously, I'm just not sure . . . I mean, I have this image stuck in my head of Paula and her back up dancers partially blinding me one year during the MTV Video Music Awards with their interpretation of her song, "Vibeology" . . . Anyone remember that . . . . Anyhoo, I suppose she could lipsync or sing with a track as it has been rumored that Jordin Sparks and Leona Lewis did . . . seriously yo, maybe I'm mistaken, but did I miss the lesson in school about how to make your voice sound like its echoing . . .
* Top 12 will perform as a group with Paula - Could assist in the aforementioned "live" performance and lead me to only jab one of my eyes out with a hot poker.
* The SYTYCD Dancers will perform on Wednesday - Very curious about this one . . . A few of my friends watch this show and absolutely HEART it!
* Each of the Top 5 will duet with a celebrity - I have one request of TPTB, please keep Meat Loaf away from our Idols . . . I still have about half of a toothpick remaining in my right ear from the debacle that was The Loaf and The McPheever . . . I mean, can y'all imagine The Loaf with Lil Boo or Brooke . . . All I can envision is both of them on stage with The Loaf, doing their best to get through the performance, but all the while sporting a look, that if translated, would read something like this . . . "For the love of La Seacrest, please don't let this big scary man get anywhere near me . . . feets don't fail me now!!"
* 2 previous Idols from each of the past seasons will perform - Now, this one could be very fun . . . depending on who they get . . .
Season 1: Tamyra Gray and RJ Helton (CutieMcPretty)
Season 2: Trenyce and KLo
Season 3: LATOYA LONDON . . . that is all
Season 4: Vonzelle and AFed (I heart him)
Season 5: Bucky (singing Fat Bottomed Girls!) and Elliot - Vote Like YAMIN it!
Season 6: Blake and Chris Richardson (for very selfish reasons) . . . I'm a Blaker Boy!
* The Jonas Brothers will perform - I knew they'd sneak them in some how.
What do y'all think of the makings of the Idol extravaganza?