THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Idol Fun Continues!

Hey fellow Tasters'! The powers that be don't want us to go into Idol withdrawal too quickly - so there a LOTS of options for continued Idol coverage on TV this week. Here is just a small sample of things you might not want to miss:


1. Fox Reality TV - Not sure if this channel is available everywhere - but, if it is check it out. There is a finale after-show called "American Idol- Extra" which is hosted by J.D. Roberto. He does a great job and you can see some fun interviews with both Davids along with all the other Idols. To find out if it is in your area - the website is: www.foxreality.com

2. TV Guide Channel - "Idol Tonight" hosted by Justin Guarini, Rosana "Chana" Tavares, and the always spunky Kimberly Caldwell. We are currently watching their recap of the finale -and it will probably run all weekend. Interviews are with David Hernandez, Carly, The Hotness, and various others from the Top 12, the vocal coaches, red carpet folks, etc. Also, a highlight of this show - was a new all acoustic song by Justin! Wow! it was REALLY good :)

3. Larry King Live TONIGHT! Friday May 23 'Idols' David and David:

"America voted and David Cook is the newest American Idol! A rockstar who's more heartland than Hollywood, David Cook takes your calls along with the other nine finalists! It's a Larry King Live exclusive! Part one of a two-part special!

PLUS - Don't miss a special second hour with your Idol Favorites on Monday, May 26!


TONIGHT, 9 p.m. ET


• E-mail your questions.
• Send us an I-Ask video email!"
(The above info is directly from the Larry King website).

4. 102.7 KIIS-FM LA (Rubbertoe, is this your favorite radio station?)

http://www.kiisfm.com/main.html

There are LOTS of Idol things to check out on this website! After the finale interviews, pics, etc. If you can't link directly from this post - you can copy and paste the websites into your browser.

Those are all the fun things I know about so far - y'all let us know if you hear of anything else on tap!

1 comment:

Rubbertoe said...

Hey L/K:

Glad to see that SOMEONE is still around.....I was starting to think that everyone desserted me....I mean...C'mon people....what are your thoughts on the finale?

I know that he are all busy...but I am in trial and I still had time to post my review....

I keep checking this site...and No....ZERO...Zilch...NADA.....

OK....enough with my rant....

As for KIIS....I listen occassionally...but in actuality.....I am sooooo out of the music world these days. I look at the top 40...and I know maybe one or two songs.

I usually listen to my Sirrius....either Broadway Channel or channels 36/33 (aka...gay disco music)...yeah....like I don't fit that stereotype.
Or I listen to my crazy left-wing Air America talk radio propoganda.....

Every now and then I get topical and check out current stuff...but I am usually pretty much behind the times these days!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial day weekend!!!