THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lil David Won't Let The Sun Go Down on Him!

Here comes Lil Archie . . . I got to say, I'm pretty amped about this one, as well. I think this is a good choice by Sir Clive.

I don’t quite know what to say . . . . At the beginning of the performance, when he was sitting on the stairs, I was a little worried . . . but then . . . HE PERFORMED! HE PERFORMED! Where has this been all season!!! Vocals were spot on and MY LORD, HE PERFORMED!!!! I'm stunned and thrilled . . . this makes me think that Lil David could actually sell some records

Randy thought it was a molten hot performance . . . Paula has chills . . . and Simon thought it was the best performance for Lil Boo . . . Simon says: All in all, round one goes to Lil Boo

I gots to agree . . . I didn't think that it would get better than Rocker David, but Lil David brought his vocals AND his performance . . . For me, Round 1 to Lil David.

No comments: