THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Is it Rocker David's World?

Here we go with Round 3: Contestant’s Choice . . . .

Rocker David is up first and singing “The World I Know” by Collective Soul and Lil David is singing “Imagine” by John Lennon . . .

Here comes David Cook . . . .good song . . . he looks good and is doing a good job. I genuinely like this song . . . and I genuinely like his performance . . . vocals are solid and performance is solid . . . I just . . . I kind of wanted a break out moment . . . and, I didn’t quite feel it. . . . Don’t get me wrong, I think this is his best vocal of the night, and I kind of understand why he chose to perform it the way he did . . . but, I worry that it’s not going to stand out enough.

Randy thinks that he loved the way he sang it, Paula thought he was standing there in his truth, and Simon thinks that Rocker David is one of the nicest most genuine performers they’ve ever had, but that he chose the wrong song . . .

No comments: