THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Cuteness sings Bob Marley . . . Who'd a thunk it?

The Cuteness – He’s tokin a little I shot the sheriff tonight . . . I am digging that vibe . . . I really kind of loved that performance. Again, the vocals were not quite as good as the performance. I kind of loved it. Again, I am on the island of unpopular opinion . . . but, I thought it was fun, kooky, utterly Castro-like performance. Ugh, I knew it, Randy thought it was a mess, yo . . . Paula thought it was utterly Jason . . . and, Simon thought it was COMPLETELY ATROCIOUS!

Ok, ok, enough. Even I who have not been a supporter of The Cuteness over the past few weeks, think that Simon and Randy are going WAY overboard here. ENOUGH!

No comments: