THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lil David Loves Me Tender and Makes J's Chin Quiver . . .

Lil David's up next and workin Norah Jones version of Love Me Tender – When I heard he was singin this song, I told Allison I thought this could be a “moment” for Lil David. . . . Just sittin at the mic, very simple, I like that. I don’t know what to say . . . if I could include a little webcam of myself, you would see that I am weeping . . . not just crying, but chin quivering, a little beside myself, kind of crying. Just absolutely simplistically stunning. For me, he has far and away surpassed the competition tonight. Randy loved it. Paula thought he had a moment. Simon thought he crushed the competition.

Overall, Lil David and the rest . . . Interestingly, I think that Syesha could very likely be safe . . . gonna do a little more thinking and post some rankings and predictions . . .

What do y'all think?

No comments: