THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Cuteness Shakes His Tambourine

The Cuteness – Mr. Tambourine Man – Gotta give The Cuteness credit for being himself. Again, he looks like he’s having a good time out there. Kind of just said “Screw it! I’m gonna smoke some primo weed, and get my folk on”. He kind of screwed up the lyrics, but his vocals were in tune, and he seemed like he was having fun. Randy thought it kinda sucked. Paula wasn’t blown away by the performance but was blown away by him. Simon told him to pack his bags.

I do heart The Cuteness, y'all, and I think he is better than last week, but . . . I don't know if he can stick around for another week . . . I have been saying that since the Top 6, though . . .

No comments: