THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brooke White, Pimpin it Carole King style

Brooke White in the Pimp Spot!

Brooke gonna be bringin it home mellow style with a little "You gotta friend".

I'm feelin like I might be hangin out on the isle of unpopular opinion here, but I'm kind of feelin this performance. I know I ride the Brooke train, but I just kind of dig how this girl, almost better than everyone else really understands her boundaries, and knows exactly what her vocal range is. Not the perfect performamnce, but very solid.

Randy wasn't thrilled . . . Paula connected to Ms. Brooke . . . and Simon thought it was very pleasant.

Overall post to follow . . . Overall, a pretty good night. More hit than miss for me . . .

No comments: