THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rocker David: All I Really Need Is . . . A New Jacket . . .

Rocker David – What is that jacket??? I’m Alive . . . The guitar is back. Thank Goodness . . . lower register is still iffy . . . Upper register is much better . . .high energy is very nice for Rocker David . . . upper register is much better. Much, much better than The Cuteness . . . .

All I Really Need Is You – sexy little side grin . . . . growly voice is on key . . . kind of a strangely awkward song at the beginning . . . and cue ROCKER DAVID . . . wait, dammit, where’s my lighter . . . I’m trying to have a Bon Jovi moment here . . .trying to walk that fine line between belting and screaming, tough to "Walk the Line" . . . odd little high note . . . Overall SO much better than the first. . . . actually thought it was the best I’ve heard thus far. Great Job!

Randy thought that he was ok on the first, but "hot, hot, hot" on the second . . . LaCrazy thought he was good and stuff . . . Simon, thought the first was kind of "eh", but the second was brilliant . . .

No comments: